How'd you live your life, if money wasn't an object?

Sharing this amazing video with you, Enjoy!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks a ton for sharing the video. In fact, people spend their lifetimes chasing money and totally forgetting to do what they 'really' love doing. I'm appalled to see that not many people even make their brain think what they really love doing.

If money wasn't an object, we'd be living in a system where people would be a LOT happier than they are currently. Do you agree?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Today money plays a major role.Even relatives are caring more about money than the people.They are not interested to keep up their relationship with people in low status.If money wasn't an object we could see a real love between people.Then our life will be more simple with lovely people around us.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the likely questions asked in interview for site engineer or any construction firm?
hello everyone i am a student and im doing a project on bio fuel ..... my idea is to use a lantana camara a type of plant whose leaves are...
In this thread we shall share whatever we know and want to know about operational amplifier.
200 fine wines are covered by colour taste and what not in this infographic. Sorry, but personally completely clueless about the accuracy of the infographic. May be some CEan may...
This looped bridge is crazy enough to have been a CEan creation. Meant for pedestrian traffic, this design won a prize. If in India autorickshaws will traverse it in no...