Search engine,
Word of Mouth, ( Who is he/She )
Any Blog,
or any other

please share it here.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well, i was searching for some definition of Spyware and landed here via search Engine. πŸ˜‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Word of Mouth, ( He was THE_BIG_K, Good administrator)

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    crazyboy
    Word of Mouth, ( He was THE_BIG_K, Good administrator)

-CB
    Biggie How you come to know about CE? πŸ˜’ 😁 πŸ˜‰
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Word of Mouth (From my brother)
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    godfather
    Well, i was searching for some definition of Spyware and landed here via search Engine. πŸ˜‰
    You had invited me to join....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    priyank_180
    You had invited me to join....
    That is Called Word of Mouth :evil:

😁
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    godfather
    That is Called Word of Mouth :evil:

😁
    Sorry......:sad::sad::sad:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Word of mouth πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Me? 😁

I was searching for a place where I could interact with engineers who work on mega projects. But couldn't find any.

That's how I Founded CE. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Word of mouth πŸ˜€
    Who is he/she? πŸ˜’

The_Big_K
    Me? 😁

I was searching for a place where I could interact with engineers who work on mega projects. But couldn't find any.

That's how I Founded CE. 😁
    Wow.. Why you select the word "Crazy"? anything Special?
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    πŸ˜’
    I was searching about six stroke engines.. Thank god it led me here..

And my resurrection (here coming after some period) was my brother's effort..

So i am applicable for 2 options here..

So i came to know CE 1. Search Engine and
    2. Word of mouth
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Word of mouth(from my friend)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, those guys who build big buildings, fastest cars are crazy πŸ˜‰ . By the way, CrazyEngineers sounded damn cool to me πŸ˜‰ - and my mother confirmed it.
  • cranky
    cranky
    @Big_k:hail to your mother😁😁
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    search engine
    I was searching for the forums for the engineers with the keyword "engineers forum" and just found this.
  • safwan
    safwan
    I was searching some VB projects so just i arrived from googel to CE if i (rememberd correctly) but later i forgot after using it then after some month or weeks i recollected my INbox in mail i got i am member of this forum and thats how i started this forum.I AM HAPPY .(being commerce student with Engineeres)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    vishnu priya
    Word of mouth(from my friend)
    Please share his/her name..

Wow Good Response friends.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    His name is Ramana, he is a member but never active with 0 posts so far.

He was searching for some English - Development sites and found Durga's thread πŸ˜€

So i joined πŸ˜€
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    search engine; i was surfing the net related to microcontrollers and LCDs then an option sounded different CE in google search ;also i registered myself in other forums which are not interactive so i glued to CE from then on.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi...I am Pallavi.....through search engine...I am surfing the net related to engineering topics and ppts...and so god gave me this gift CE.....

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Bumping this for new comers.
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    About ce first time i know by my friend who is called ce 'god father'. I thanks to godfather to advice me to join this site.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    My arrival to CE was preceded by a Search Engine request on some information about Matlab. That led me to a thread on this forum, I joined soon after and have loved it since.

• smita89
    smita89
    I was looking for a paper presentation idea for a tech fest when i first came to CE. I had a lot of help from ash and then i disappeared only to come back few months back. This is one site which is very hard not to surf πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am new to blogging can you tell me what are these wordpress themes can they be used for my blog how do i use these themes in my...
New York is being appreciated by all and being touted as the biggest hit of 2009 Kambakht Ishq has received very bad reviews..Everyone I have heard is claiming it to...
godfatherIntroduce your self using this Formate https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...roduce-yourself-template-look-here-first.htmlName:Krishna kumar *Engineering Trade:Electronics and communication Location:near coimbatore *Occupation: Student(3rd year) Work Experience: nil(student) *Hobbies & Interests:surfing ,knowing about latest devices that are in...
I noticed this now, my earlier thread with SAME doubt has been moved to Electrical/ Electronics Section. @Moderator, you may delete this thread.
How can we make onine html editor What knowledge do we need for that In which lanuage it is coded