How Would You Like CrazyEngineers To Influence Your Lives?

CEans,

We're taking steps to grow CE beyond a forum and a blog. This thread invites all the ideas which you'd like being executed through CrazyEngineers. I remember there were talks about CE being a platform to provide help with jobs to students and professionals. Then someone had suggested that we could become a trading place for engineering goods. Someone even suggested that we could offer engineering matrimony services ๐Ÿ˜€

Tell us how'd you like CE to influence your lives in near future.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Come on folks, lot of you spend long hours on CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Engineering matrimony services would be simply great! ๐Ÿ˜ I'll ask my mom to stop looking elsewhere!

Then we even came up with a CE theme park : Now this one would be really awesome, where parents and kids can know that Engineering is not the stuff they teach you in college but is just another dimension in your life. We can have all kinds of innovative playthings and other stuff.

We can even help people who are trying to patent their ideas. Why look somewhere else when it all happens here?

Also, we may have something like "Crazy Credits" : You submit an idea/discussion, earn some credits. This will actually motivate people to be original and submit as much as possible!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Punch_a_Tantra
    Engineering matrimony services would be simply great! ๐Ÿ˜ I'll ask my mom to stop looking elsewhere!

Then we even came up with a CE theme park : Now this one would be really awesome, where parents and kids can know that Engineering is not the stuff they teach you in college but is just another dimension in your life. We can have all kinds of innovative playthings and other stuff.
    That would be a long term plan. I'm more concerned about online activities at the moment.

Punch_a_Tantra
    We can even help people who are trying to patent their ideas. Why look somewhere else when it all happens here?

Also, we may have something like "Crazy Credits" : You submit an idea/discussion, earn some credits. This will actually motivate people to be original and submit as much as possible!
    Yes, that sounds good. We can work on those lines. I'm noting it down.

Credits: Are you talking about virtual credit points? It think this is possible. Something along these lines is already being tested ๐Ÿ˜€

How many would like an engineering online shop on CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    +1 for CE Shop.
    The point of concern in CE Shop, what are the different things that engineers need and are not available for buying online?
    We can innovate in this section.

Please pour in wonderful ideas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are we short of ideas ? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I think CE can go with internship provider. There are lakhs of engineering students in India. Thousands of them search of internships every year. And as the market is growing, companies also need college students who can work for them on cheaper wages than regular employee. CE can provide that opportunity to students. It will work as a mediator, connecting companies and aspirants. There are some websites doing the job but only few of them are doing it effectively and we all know CE is a much bigger platform. It will help CE increasing its students database meanwhile more and more companies will know about you. Its a little tedious to implement, but if completed, its a pretty good area to expand. You can also expand yourself to non-engineering aspirants later, if you want.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Pensu: Nice suggestion!

@CEans: Please don't let this thread die..
  • Neha Rajput
    Neha Rajput
    @Pensu: The first thing I had ever asked about CE is if there was any internship provided, in CE itself! @AKD #youremember ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    ^The above one was supposed to be my comment! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I know....the second most important thing engineering guys worry about is internship.....๐Ÿ˜›. On a lighter node CE can also start a dating service, as we can see *** ratio is much poor in our field. And thats how CE will complete all the requirement of an engineering student....๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Sorry for multiple comments...๐Ÿ˜”. @AKD, please fix it.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    as per view ce should give service to every engineer as i always supposed to invite my friends here and asking there feedback's i have noticed a strange thing that its nothing interesting i have asked a person who is a member here
    he said that we have to addict to ce to even understand
    i think ce should be simple
    coming to me ce is a nice site to have friends and getting knowledge through discussion i think this is main drawback of us
    let us think different and make some information in engineering field soon i am giving a thread about this hope it will be good
    i am thinking about giving a discussion about subject in which we are interested in electrical and electronics field i will take care of all subjects to be covered so that no more asking doubts will be in threads so that we can concentrate on projects
    coming to business i have a new idea of taking a contract from other companies and hiring people in ce its just like a online business for software jobs i hope this may be nice for it engineers
    these may be not done in a year or a day or may take many years but if done perfectly i think ce will lead to a new world
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I feel that CE can grow to make better engineers through Educating people. By this I mean that school students in Classes 11th and 12th should be given a taste of what engineering feels like, or what a company expects from an engineer.

Most of the students are unaware of the importance of engineering or why they choose the particular fields. For this, I suggest that we can start a group for the students about to enter engineering, so that they can get ideas and develop themselves accordingly right from the senior schooling. I also feel that advertisements can be put up in School notice boards so that the youth can start to "Think Differently" right before they enter engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please look @ the pictures below. I have drawn a master slave D flipflop with preset and clear option as mentioned in the book. Can any one tell me what...
Sorry for the delay in posting the answer to: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-quiz-puzzles-mathematics/49591-crazyengineers-grand-quiz-question-21-a.html Well, the question was little more tricky. First of all there wasn't any question mentioned upfront. The question was actually...
which motor is used in which application?? e.g. Fans, pumps etc
Political parties in India won't leave a stone turned to reach out to the potential voters and woo them. The political party that's been constantly leveraging digital media for its...
IBM - one of the leading IT companies in India has expanded its footprint in India by opening offices in three new cities in India. Dehradun, Guwahati and Raipur are...