How (will you) / (did you) spend your first salary?

Tell us how will you spend your first salary; or if you are employed, how did you spend the first salary?

Did you blew it off on parties? Or did you put it in your savings accounts? Or, did you buy a gift for your family members?

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I will buy lots and lots of gifts for everyone ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I had given first salary to my Sister.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have given my first salary to my mom!

And my second salary, I gave it my friend!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared

You gave it to your friend? That's interesting!
  • Reya
    Reya
    English-Scared

Which friend is that?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yeah! I gave my complete salary to my friend, who was in need. He was married by that time and was in troubles so I just gave him my debit card ๐Ÿ˜€

He used it for full 2 months ๐Ÿ˜€!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hats off man
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    mine went off in paying off debts
  • Reya
    Reya
    My first month salary will be spent for the heart operation of a small girl named akshaya aged 10-my neighbourhood..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Yeah! I gave my complete salary to my friend, who was in need. He was married by that time and was in troubles so I just gave him my debit card ๐Ÿ˜€

He used it for full 2 months ๐Ÿ˜€!!
    Good Work Sandy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sure, you are hooked to the Facebook! Now Hollywood is ready with the movie based on the founders of Facebook and how Facebook came to life. The title of the...
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Chairman, Dr J. S. Sarma, has confirmed that Mobile Number Portability (MNP) that allows mobile subscribers to retain their existing number while changing the...
CEans, We are happy to announce that we are now open to all the media partnership requests for your college events. If you are organizing techfests to sports meet to...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...en-media-partnership-your-college-events.html Discuss in this thread.
Hello Ceans, I have an idea that how if we can give a link of KYCean Interview link to the User's Profile.? _GodFather_