How To Write A Technical Paper For Presentations & Contests?

Hii i am an electronics engineer. I was thinking of writing some papers and enter some fests and am interested in it. But the problem is i don't know how to write a technical paper and what to write and what should be mentioned in the paper. Please help me........

Replies

• crazyaddiction
    crazyaddiction
    this is my question too !! eagerly waiting for answers !!
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    well a technical paper actually includes information on technical topics and on the same topic the presentation is prepared so as to make a good means to present it. as far as i have participated my experiences tell me that actually your paper should bring in something new and innovative of your own with the help of the previous achievements in that field.that is you have to make a paper covering the previous concepts and also bringing up a new one.
    i would be grateful if someone could help us more. even i am a learner and wish to learn more in every aspect.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Technical Paper presentaion is a very nice way in getting involved with your own course and understanding the latest developments in your field.
    There is a specified IEEE format for writing papers. The topic could be anything ranging from a new concept that you have thought of or a new technology that has just been introduced or a research on some innovative technology. The IEEE format has to be strictly adhered to in most international conferences but I think it is ok if you just arrange the margins & spacings for national conferences. After submiting the paper which will include an Abstract of the topic that you have written about(about 300 words) if your entry gest selscted you have to prepare a PPT covering all the points mentioned in your paper and present it in front of a panel. There are scores of competitions taking place across the country. Please read the 1st post of my Blog ( the link for which is given below).YOu will find it very helpful.
    Thanks!
    This information is really very helpful!
  • dheerajkvs
    dheerajkvs
    thanks for the info shreyasm89

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello!!! I am Dheeraj or KD as my friends call me. I am doing my B.Tech second year . Trade: Electronics and Communications I am from Visakhapatnam
Hello friend's, Currently i am using ubuntu 10.04 LTS.But It need to be updated on regular time interval.Even in 5 to 6 day's i have to update 30 to 40...
CEans, All those who have read the posts from from him know one thing for sure, he is serious about engineering. His posts have been interesting as well as informative....
TechCrunch reports that Yahoo is about to go through another massive re-organization on Tuesday (Oct. 5) and that means there will be more layoffs at Yahoo. Another top Yahoo boss,...
If you (like me) love playing the classic video games (even today) I am sure you have played the ultra-popular games like: Super-Mario, Pac-Man, Tetris and Contra. If you are...