CrazyEngineers
  • Hello !

Some sort of conference related to Computer Science would be held by my college soon, and we can present research papers / review papers there...

I want to know the proper format for writing the papers, and also topic suggestions...
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • durga ch

MemberApr 1, 2014

if ou intend to submit it to an organisation such as IEEE ir ACM follow their standard pattern, else you can make it a white paper
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberApr 2, 2014

Here is the image...

[​IMG]

Suggest me some topics, and template for the same..

I need to submit it ASAP !
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberApr 2, 2014

Phonebloks 👍
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorApr 2, 2014

I could give you a detailed step by step process to write a research paper, but today there's a time crunch.

Have you gone through this link?
    <a href="https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Research-Paper" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">How to Write a Research Paper: 12 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow</a>

The research paper format described here should be very relevant -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberApr 2, 2014

Ankita Katdare
    I could give you a detailed step by step process to write a research paper, but today there's a time crunch.

Have you gone through this link?
    <a href="https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Research-Paper" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">How to Write a Research Paper: 12 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow</a>

The research paper format described here should be very relevant -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Yeah I saw that wiki link a while ago, going through the other link...!
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberApr 2, 2014

Research paper is mammoth task.
    You've review paper so you don't need to worry much about research paper guidelines, I guess.
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberApr 2, 2014

Abhishek Rawal
    Research paper is mammoth task.
    You've review paper so you don't need to worry much about research paper guidelines, I guess.
    Yeah, but there should be some sort of template for that small review paper too..

It wouldn't look nice, if I just come up with a long sort of article without proper formatting 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register