How to wash a Car

It is much better to wash your car yourself, rather than at a car wash outlet.
An hour a week can be an investment in your car’s future, not to mention a good excuse to spend quality time with the object of your four-wheel affections (and a couple of two legged ones, if the photo is anything to go by).

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Guttu
    Guttu
    I wash my car myself. But once in a 30-45 days I take it to car wash outlet. The pressurized cleans it much better.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    An occasional visit at the car wash outlet would do some justice for your car, especially if it is in some dire need of polishing. I'd rather not do the polishing myself (with the buffing machine), could end up scratching the paint job if im not careful.

But in most cases, hand wash with the sponge and water bucket is good. Allows you to do a full body inspection as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Humans may all become couch potatoes. All head and wasted bodies if this is what robots can do: https://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2013-07/10-robots-who-are-way-more-athletic-you
Aakash 4 launch date will be in January 2014, reports MobileIndian. The fourth generation of the tablet that the Indian government is pushing hard to boost the delivery of education...
how kelvin arrived at -273.15 C is the temperature at which all molecular activity seezes
It just seem few days back that Smart Namo was announced as a tribute to Narendra Modi and now we have a sequel of the piece on our hands: Smart...
Jugaad has become a buzz word. It has also drawn a lot of flak from established industries as a corner cutting exercise. Here is an interesting article on this amazing...