how to utilise vacations

i have just completed my first year in electronics and communication engineering (panjab university) . now i am having 1 month summer vacation. i am not able to utilise my time. so please suggest me what things (anything or of any university ) will help me in my comming semesters. i know only bsic electronics and not anything else.

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    i think it's time to devlop your skill's in electronics.
    so just download syllabus of digital and analog electronics from your university site and try to understand deeply.
    if any problem or not able to understand try to search on wiki and if question arises in your mind post it here.
    we try to solve that by discussion.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    How 'bout learning a computer language? You can start with C.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aman_gupta_009
    i have just completed my first year in electronics and communication engineering (panjab university) . now i am having 1 month summer vacation. i am not able to utilise my time. so please suggest me what things (anything or of any university ) will help me in my comming semesters. i know only bsic electronics and not anything else.
    Be active here; you'll get many ideas and learn many things from seniors/friends here on CE who are electronics experts. I'd rather encourage you to take up a hobby and spend your vacation mastering your hobby. You've ample time to learn new things once your college resumes.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    You can definitely learn many things and always try to keep up the things that you learn.Also this is the only break you get this year so just try to be out somewhere just for relaxing because that is also important for a complete man!
  • Vikram kumar
    Vikram kumar
    i can give u one more idea of revising back sem subjects with foreign writter books
  • THEPUNISHER
    THEPUNISHER
    dointernship
  • bharath muthuku
    bharath muthuku
    May be i am giving a very late reply... But u can try this in ur subsequent vacations.... Take a course in Embedded C... This would go a long way if u wanna go into core... Develop an interest in one of the branches of Electronics... U can also try out Robotics if u r ready to devote the time and energy to learn new things... Other thing that could help u r VLSI design....

And learn all ur subjects of the consequent years with the sole aim of developing your knowledge and interest.. and not for marks... U ll go a long way in life buddy....

All the best...😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Just sit down doing nothing (yes!), watch movies! Go for a vacation!
    Enjoy holidays, and as Biggie said take up a hobby and master it!

Not all holidays to be spent on learning Btech subjects!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    English-Scared
    Just sit down doing nothing (yes!), watch movies! Go for a vacation!
    Enjoy holidays, and as Biggie said take up a hobby and master it!

Not all holidays to be spent on learning Btech subjects!
    exactly😀

you can slog with all internships once you go deeper into the subjects...😀
    enjoy what you do this holidays 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody throw light on functioning of AC system on Solar power. Recently this is installed in Thane India at one of the Public Hospitals run by Corporation capable of...
hii, My computer has a internet connection.It has 2 accounts in it...one administrator and other local account...i want to limit the usage of internet only to administrator account...i did not...
CEans, Are many of you have noticed, we've been actively updating our official blog, VoiCE. While you are invited to contribute to VoiCE, writing blog posts is not everyone's cup...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...s-links-us-well-cover-them-through-voice.html Discuss in this thread.
hi, i need to make a touchlight with LEDs(30)and a charger for charging the battery.can any tell me how i can do this.you can as wel specify the battery rating...