How to use SuperScript & Subscript in your posts

Here's a short tutorial on how to use SuperScripts and SubScripts in your posts on CE:-

Superscript:

Achieved by [sup]text[/ sup] (remove the spaces betwee / and sup).

Subscript:

Achieved by [sub]text[/ sub]. (without spaces)

Example: When you type - H[sub]2[/ sub]SO[sub]4[/ sub] you get H[sub]2[/sub]SO[sub]4[/sub]

and similarly E=MC[sup]2[/ sup] prints as E = MC[sup]2[/sup]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, am a 4th year electrical engineering student currently under the computer engineering stream. I was hoping if you could help me come up with some project topics... What...
hi all, as being from VB background, java seems alot different. i have an issue to be solved in java in connection with MS access. i'm getting the data from...
I'm designing a fuel injector test rig and I need to know the procedure for "selecting a motor" that'd drive a pump to create 250 bar and discharge 60 cc/400...
Google partners in China are likely to follow billionaire Li Ka-shing's lead and cut links with the US Internet company after it defied the nation's self-censorship rules. Li's Tom Online...
he world’s most-used internet browser, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, is on a steady decline in India, reveals a study by Irish Top 10 internet passwords How to get better @ Twitter...