How to use php image at wordpress theme?

Hello friends here is my site NonstopTvStream. please visit and help about the title issue. how can i use php image on wordpress theme.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    littleprince
    Hello friends here is my site NonstopTvStream. please visit and help about the title issue. how can i use php image on wordpress theme.
    Not sure what you mean by php image. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
  • littleprince
    littleprince
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure what you mean by php image. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    I mean Flash image.. it shows there's kind of code i need to do that. But i didn't find it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex technologies has announced an exclusive partnership with the e-commerce portal eBay for the launch of its new low-budget smartphone called 'Intex Cloud N'. Priced at Rs. 4399, this phone...
The field of wearable electronics has been developing at a really fast pace. A team of researchers from University of Exeter led by Prof. Monica Craciun has developed a novel...
Anand Madanagopal has got another award for his MIRCaM. Quote: Anand Madanagopal, Founder & CEO, Cardiac Design Labs Pvt. Ltd.: “This is big for us. We are delighted, excited and...
Those who love clicking snapshots of passing trees from a train's window or that of the beautiful river body seen from your plush hotel room, must have experienced the problem...
Samsung Electronics has introduced a brand new platform for the developers who intend to develop for the IoT (Internet of Things). The ARTIK platform comprises of three tiny electronic circuit...