How to upgrade to Windows 8 from Windows XP, Windows 7 and Vista

Microsoft Windows 8 is possibly the next version of Windows operating system after the successful launch of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 2008 server. Microsoft Inc. may launch Windows Operating System 8 soon. The release date of Windows 8 may publish very soon, so we should keep eye on thelatest news of Microsoft Windows 8 from Microsoft Inc Board. But there is not surety whether Microsoft team will keep name Windows 8, Windows 2010 or Windows 2012? But most expected name of new OS is Windows 8.
Users can download beta versions of Windows 8 after the announcement of Windows 8 launched date. BETA version windows 8 will open the picture of Windows 8 look, system requirement, available and updated features of Windows 8.

Windows 8 release date and Windows 8 new features:

In last few years, Microsoft rapidly released new operating systems and it boomed in software industries and Microsoft become a most usable operating over the world. In last 10 years, Microsoft released Windows 7,Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Home Server, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000 operating systems with the highest popularity of Windows XP, Windows Vista and now Windows 7. Other OS was designed for server purposed. So the next version of Windows OS may be Windows 8, as already BEST 7 versions of Windows launched in last 10 years, named Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Home Server, Windows ME and Windows 2000. So, lets wait and watch for new features in Windows 8 which will be more advanced functions with attractive themes.

Upgrade to Windows with Windows 8 Transformation Pack:

As soon as Microsoft will announce about Windows 8, firstly they will release BETA versions of Microsoft Windows 8 to test and to promo their products. This is general thing which every company do after or before launch of their actual themes softwares. As per previous experience, Microsoft Windows 8 will have a facility to upgrade from old operating systems of Windows. One can upgrade to Windows 8 from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 operating systems.Transformation Pack, a software which allows users to upgrade their softwares with new versions. Windows 8 Transformation Pack will be useful for windows upgrade from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 operating systems to Windows 8

Microsoft also release the themes, new looks and screenshots, beta versions, testing softwares before the actual product. So we must wait and watch, how will be Windows OS 8 and What is new in Windows 8. Once the process of launching will finish, the actual product will be available to purchase either online or at Microsoft retail shops so that we will upgrade our OS to Windows 8.

Windows 8 system requirements:

The next version of OS of Windows might be Windows 8 and Microsoft may not include more requirement of Hardware components, system requirements, memory and CPU required for Microsoft Windows 8 so that the present system unit users of Windows OS may upgrade to Windows 8 easily.

Until Microsoft not speak or disclose more about Windows 8 related news, when windows 8 will launch, features of windows 8, we cant figure out what will be in it! However, following search engine keywords are being popular and hence getting more hits from search engines.

Most searched keywords for Windows 8
Windows 8 Download
Windows 8 Torrent
Windows 8 Transformation Pack for XP, Windows 7,
Windows 8 Transformation Pack for Vista
Windows 8 BETA version
Windows 8 Release date
Windows 8 OS
Windows 8 Free Download

Lets wait and watch for Windows 8, a new generation and look of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a new member to here. who can tell me which section is proper i can discuss about jet engine ? or which web site is more proper?
VIGNAN'S INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING) is proudly organizing a NATIONAL LEVEL TECH-FEST on 23rd & 24th Sep 2011. 😀 ​Event: ESTRADO2K11 ​ Organised by: Vignan's Institute Of...
i have to do project on labview can u pls help me to select the topic
i am abdul rahman t b.i am from kochi.i am instrumentation and control engg student.
hello friends my name is Robin Gupta .i am pusuing mca final year.i want to join your community.