How to uninstall flash from OSX Mavericks?
Adobe Flash is a battery eater and not recommended on OSX powered computers. If you won own a mac and want to uninstall Adobe Flash completely from your system, merely deleting the files from Applications may not be the right way to do it. I found that the most appropriate way to uninstall flash has be provided by Adobe, by downloading a flash uninstaller.
- Visit: Uninstall Flash Player for Mac OS
- Verify that the page identifies the flash version installed on your machine. If flash is not present, the window will show a blank page.
- Download the most appropriate flash uninstaller version (Click on 'Apple' -> About this Mac and note the OSX version running).
- Double-click on the flash uninstaller (it should be in the Downloads folder of your system) and run the uninstaller.
- The uninstaller will ask you to force quit all browsers. It's necessary for the uninstaller to work. Save your work / tabs and quit safari and other browsers.
- The uninstaller will complete the process and remove all the traces of Adobe Flash from your system.
ownKaustubh KatdareIf you won a mac
You are reading an archived discussion.
Engineers were able to create world's smallest FM radio transmitter using Graphene - the strongest material known to humans. Graphene is a special material which has taken the entire science...
Mozilla UI design team has been working on the new Australis interface for quite a few weeks now and the good news is that it's now available to test on...
Skype has now arrived in an updated version on Windows 8.1, which makes sure that it keeps up with the latest Windows multitasking features. Those who download the new Skype...
Ray Ban Sunglasses will now pass off all levels of cool, because the next time you take them out when the Sun is over head, you can have them charge...
Are you scared of heights, yet want to fly? Say hello to StreetFlyer - the electric bike that lets you fly on three wheels a few inches above the ground....