How to traverse/iterate through a nested JAXB object to display it in JSP page?

Hi, I constructed a soap request and received the response. I unmarshalled the response using JAXB context and got the object which contains the response. Now I can access the data in the response object via get..()/..getValue() methods and print it in the console. But the issue arises when I try to send the response object by adding it to a ModelAndView attribute to a JSP page. The error I get is JSP don't know how to iterate over the given items(as I try loop). Since the response object contains hundreds of data and also inner JAXB<> arrays, its not possible to set all the data to a user bean and then access.
Can anyone advice me as how to iterate over the response object in the JSP page?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am 2013 passout with Computer Science background. I am working as a system administrator in a company and I am done certification only on MCITP. I would like...
Earlier today, Maxx Mobile added one more phone in the list of their budget smartphones by launching the Maxx GenxDroid7 AX 356, priced at Rs.3,696. Let us take a look...
Hi..! 😀 I have 95% , 84% in 10th and 12th grade respectively. And my cgpa is 8.5 ,but i have history of backlog👎( only one paper in my first...
ARM Juno development board is the first of its kind with 64-bit ARM processor supporting ARMv8 instruction set. The development board is shipped with six 64-bit ARMv8 cores, which is...
Beleiving a god or not is an invidual rights apart from your character development from your childhood days.people are divided their god nothing but god is unique but they are...