@lila • 15 Nov, 2009
How to tranfer the money from one account to another account through online? Is it possible? What are the requirements for it?

I want to know how can we able to transfer the money from one account to another account through online ..?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Nov, 2009 Of course its possible. Just login to your bank account and check for the 'payments'/'transfers'/'third party transfers' tab. Or better, get in touch with your bank 😀
@Manish Goyal • 15 Nov, 2009 with the advancement of technology it is very simple...
I am sure you must know about it...most of the banks today are providing this facility
through their websites
@Guttu • 18 Nov, 2009 You'll need the account number you want to transfer the money and the IFSC code of the bank where that account is. Then goto your bank and fill a slip of money transfer. Normally it happens within minutes.

I haven't tried it through web interface of my bank account. And when I log into my account I don't find such option. Bank is HDFC.
@callyD • 22 Nov, 2009 If you have net banking facility, you can transfer money to any account. The bank will tell you what exactly is needed to get the funds there.
@tdave • 08 Mar, 2010 If you can't find such option. Most probably it not available for the moment.You should check every link to find out and if still can't find it.Call the customer service. Transfering money online is just normal banking facility nowdays.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...