CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@lila • 15 Nov, 2009
How to tranfer the money from one account to another account through online? Is it possible? What are the requirements for it?

I want to know how can we able to transfer the money from one account to another account through online ..?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Nov, 2009 Of course its possible. Just login to your bank account and check for the 'payments'/'transfers'/'third party transfers' tab. Or better, get in touch with your bank 😀
@Manish Goyal • 15 Nov, 2009 with the advancement of technology it is very simple...
I am sure you must know about it...most of the banks today are providing this facility
through their websites
@Guttu • 18 Nov, 2009 You'll need the account number you want to transfer the money and the IFSC code of the bank where that account is. Then goto your bank and fill a slip of money transfer. Normally it happens within minutes.

I haven't tried it through web interface of my bank account. And when I log into my account I don't find such option. Bank is HDFC.
@callyD • 22 Nov, 2009 If you have net banking facility, you can transfer money to any account. The bank will tell you what exactly is needed to get the funds there.
@tdave • 08 Mar, 2010 If you can't find such option. Most probably it not available for the moment.You should check every link to find out and if still can't find it.Call the customer service. Transfering money online is just normal banking facility nowdays.
28.4k views

Related Posts

@koltanga · Oct 22, 2011

Hi I am a student at Pune University doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering in the 4th year. Can you please suggest a good book that will explain neatly the...
12.2k views

@hassan92 · Aug 21, 2014

hi everyone, I need assistance anf guidance, as I completed my btech in ECE I am confused about choosing a job oriented course , can anyone please guide me and...
5.2k views

@pikachu1994 · Jan 7, 2013

While pasting text there is two options 'paste' and 'paste as a plain text'.What is the difference between both?
4.7k views

@ghosts · Jan 19, 2010

i would like to know the best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad... i`ve heard of some institutes like - Naresh technologies - Deccan Soft - Peers tech - etc...
8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 12, 2012

Here is a collection of project ideas for Cryptography related mini project ideas for computer science or IT students. 1. Command line interface for crypto functionality 2. Action history view...
11.6k views