How To Take Incredible Photos Of Your Friends - By The Oatmeal

I just found the following comic strip by The Oatmeal totally hilarious and I bet it's happened to you. Source: How to take INCREDIBLE photos of your friends - The Oatmeal

Has that happend with you? Share your story / comments 😉

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Freaking true! 😁

Started hating getting clicked since the beginning of the smartphone era. 👎
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Has that happend with you? Share your story / comments 😉
    I prefer to eat at home. My ancient Nokia barely makes calls (most of the times).
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very nice and most of the time i am the one who clicks photos and I dont repeat the step 7 😀
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    This was only with 4 mobile...
    Recently we went on an industrial tour and there were almost 20 cameras to be clicked and we got same pic from various angles..😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I have loads of experience both in front of and behind the camera. I love taking photos more so most of the time I make them regret if they queue up their mobiles to me 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in my class i got a doubt about relationship between voltage and current.why they are so important?
Electorluminescent lights based on polymers may replace present day fluorescent tubes. Shatter proof quiet and glowing soft white, these may shortly light up large areas for office lighting. Versatile in...
A D-I-Y crowd funded satellite is all set to swarm (and clutter) near Earth space. A Cornell inspired project, Kicksat is a palm sized satellite. https://www.designfax.net/cms/dfx/opens/article-view-dfx.php?nid=4&bid=217&et=electrical&pn=01
Here is an interesting take on why engineering and engineers are awesome. Some of the comments below the write up gives cause for thought. Not always liked, nor credit given...
Usually before any drug is used in humans some sort of animal trials are done. The trouble is that the same disease has to be generated in the animal model....