How to switch my career to electrical?

Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People around me asked me to do some course in design.How abt CADD?? Will it work??

Moreover, can i shift my career now? Is it a good choice??

Need some guidance..

Manima

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...
In Embedded Industry , C programming is used or Assembly language programming? I am weak in assembly language but think better about C. How much is important to work on...
Name:Gurjap *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg Location: awwwwwwww *Occupation: pursuing B.Tech from NITJ Work Experience: whoops, not applicable yet *Hobbies & Interests: hmmm, what a deep query. i seriously wonder what...
Hello everyone 😀 I'm asked to work on project using matlab and I haven't study it before so please I need you to give me the best sources to study...
I am graduating and obtaining a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineer this semester. I have been looking for jobs throughout the state of Florida but everything requires 3-5 years of experience!...