How to switch career to a new platform?

hi
i am currently working on vb.net and PLM domain, in a support project. i wanted to work on c++, but unfortunately this is what i got in campus placement.

now i want to switch to a c++ job, after working for 1.5 yrs on vb.net.

all job ads i see.. need experience in that particular language. my question is, how can ome switch to a job in new platform if they want only those people who have already worked pn it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed BE EEE and 2012 passed out. I am from chennai. I was selected by One of mnc. But till now i didn't get joining. I tried to...
So today I finally got my leap Motion dev device. It is another Finger/Hand Tracking device that actually started the revolution of 'On Air' gesture. Must say, very impressive API...
i am MAYUR KUMAR AGARWAL. doing b.tech in mechanical engineering from GURUNANAK ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
what does paper presentation mean? what are the step by step procedures to be followed in paper presentation? what are common topics on which presentation will be done?
hi, i wish to implement a mobile application..........but i don't know how to develop this. Friendssss please help me to complete this project................... my app is:MOBILE DATA AUTO BACKUP SYSTEM.........