How to stop programming running in background?

because when i shut down my pc that time warning show background program is running so how can i stop ?? is this safe??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    arjun srivastav
    because when i shut down my pc that time warning show background program is running so how can i stop ?? is this safe??
    I've not bee on Windows, but I vaguely remember that you need to check the services status. I think stopping the concerned service(s) permanently will resolve your problem.
  • manishks
    manishks
    i suppose you are using windows..when you shut down your pc it talks about the processes which you had started when you logged in...like you might have left some folder open..or may be you wouldnt have closed some app..
    When you shut down your pc without terminating processes which you have started ..your os will forcibly kill those processes. There is a chance of losing unsaved data.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    the easiest way to close such processes is through task manager.
    all the unwanted processes must be closed via "process" tab.. But, you must know which process is causing trouble to you! Like the explorer.exe shutting down this can cause problems!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to make project of elctric machinery . but i an in trouble about chosing topic i want help in chosing topic plz suggest me sites related to electric...
Considering the fact that Indians (and non-Indians) are getting more and more un-healthier each day, thanks to all the upwanted stuff we go through daily, I was wondering if someone...
Bacteria eat some of the weirdest things for which we should all be deeply grateful. Some of the things on a bacterian McDonald's can be found here; https://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/131918
A huge black hole has been found at the centre of the galaxy NGC 1277. There are other even more massive ones around. What makes this special is that unlike...
I'm sure all the Android users here will have whatsapp messenger installed on their mobile phones. The free messaging apps's taken over the world of mobile phones. The app is...