How to Step in electrical design career?

hi, CEANS i am really worried about my best friend who is a electrical engineer and will be passing out very soon as an graduate. she wants to get into design field or bio medical field, she's really worrying a lot and worrying me too, please i need help in guiding her to the best, she wants to know complete information on the question mentioned above, i mean the job nature and what exactly she'll be doing later and also the future in it. she siad she loves to do more practical job related to her core knowledge rather than programming. if you need any more info to help me out i will surely provide buit do help out please.

kindly do help.!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
waiting for the best helping hands

Ajay.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: How to Step in electrical design carrer?

Maybe you can ask her to join CE, it'll be easier to help her if she joins this discussion personally ๐Ÿ˜€

Does she have experience in electrical design, such as using ECAD software? Also, its not impossible to join the bio medical field as an electrical engineer. Things like Bio instrumentation is a very important and vital for example.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sure there are plenty of electrical design engineering jobs available in the market these days. She can start her job as a trainee and then if the field interests her, she can continue with it. As Ash said its not impossible to step into bio medical engineering field as an electrical engineer.

@CEans: Anyone working on electrical design domain here? Please share your thoughts.
  • manima
    manima
    Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People around me asked me to do some course in design.How abt CADD?? Will it work??

Moreover, can i shift my career now? Is it a good choice??

Need some guidance..

Manima
  • $..Aj..Rules..$
    $..Aj..Rules..$
    okay fine, i will surely do tell here to be here soon.
  • manima
    manima
    Thank you very much. Please do reply as soon as possible.Need your help!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manima
    Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People around me asked me to do some course in design.How abt CADD?? Will it work??

Moreover, can i shift my career now? Is it a good choice??

Need some guidance..

Manima
    I think that should help you get introduced to career in designing and expose you to market opportunities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am Information science engineer 2008 pass out, worked in infosys for 6 months. looking for Job as of now. Here at the forum i hope to seek...
Have a look ๐Ÿ˜ YouTube - How an Engineer folds a T-Shirt
i want to write a small system in mvc to manage user accounts in a college, how do i start it in MVC ... most grateful if anyone can give...
hello friends i am having a inspiron 1545 with win-7 32 bit.i used to have roxio cd burner on my laptop but sumtime back when i formatted my computer n...
hi frds.. i just want to know that how a sagway vehicle gets stable while it keep stationary..../?