How to start learning .NET ?

😕 guys help me out... how do i start learning .net?? any resources...? books??? lectures??
should i go for a class or something?
help me :smile:

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    if you already learn oops concept then it will be good for you to grasp the concepts of .net. There are many online resources available or as well as good books by wrox publications,apress publication from novice to professional
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    join up some course such as in NIIT, Aptech etc where they will teach in a more industry based approach if you want to do it thoroughly learning all the stuff in detail.

Otherwise for a more general purpose learning, i would suggest you try out some easy examples yourself. you can get load of them on video sites such as YouTube. just search for '.net' and check out .

there are many free video tutorials out on the net too. google out for more
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Dont forget about the MSDN while learning DOTNET.,It will help you much

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is Symantec taking unfair competition strategy to beat their they-believe-to-be competitors? IObit / May 19, 2010 - Recently, IObit has received thousands of complaints from its users stating that Advanced...
It has been reported that the 3G bidding has come to an end after 34 days of aggressive bidding by various Indian telecom companies. The winners of the bidding will...
CEans, As you might have noticed that we have introduced a sidebar on CE Forums. The sidebar is collapsible, so those who don't want it can close it. Should we...
The Raining thunder now in chennai... see the report
Microsoft Office 2010 with Office Mobile Service (OMS) or a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 account will enable users send and receive SMS from within its interface. This feature can also...