How to start coding CORE BANKING SIMULATION using (jdbc,html,database)

i would like to do a mini project on CORE BANKING SIMULATION using(jdbc,html,database)....anyone of u plz help me how to do and how to start it......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CS/IT Engineering section.

For any project; the first step would be to start documenting the requirements. In professional world, it's commonly called as 'PRD' (Project Requirements Document). Let's start with it.

Tell us what are the features and functions (not the ones that you use in programming language) you are planning for your Core Banking Simulation project. The next step would be to limit all of those by defining the scope and limitations of your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Amazon Inc. has beta launched its highly scalable and available Domain Name System in the cloud. The service is aimed at businesses and Internet developers to convert complete alpha-numeric domain...
I tried to see the Airtel Official Website. But, it gives me the following error: Error 400 - Proxy Error: Remote host did not send any data - URL "https://10.14.10.68/wps/wcm/connect/airtel.in/airtel.in/home/"....
my question is 1 , if we want to purchase a transformer which has 240v ac i/p and 18v dc o/p , then what we'll say to the shopkeeper,??
2. where do a CFL bulb and a tubelight differs? is it in architecture or working principal or something else?? thanks Posting On Behalf Of CEan: rohit bisht
Official News from Google Blog: Today is the first page in a new chapter of our mission to improve access to the cultural and educational treasures we know as books....