1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

How to start C++ programming project on mathematical equation?

Question asked by daisy jay in #Programming on Oct 21, 2018
daisy jay
daisy jay · Oct 21, 2018
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

my lecturer ask us to do some programming mini project . I need some help on how to start this project ,because this is my first time use c++ .if you have any manual on how to do the mathematical problem,can you share to me??

Posted in: #Programming
supriya VN gowda
supriya VN gowda · Jan 23, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

You can choose any algorithm you had in your data structures class and understand it properly and implement it in different way and you can implement it by adding animation to it. You can choose greedy algorithms and searching and sorting algorithms and they will use mathematical equations. 

You can do ATM simulation, Banking management, Blood bank(calculating sugar level) all these topics use mathematics. 

Karshil Sheth
Karshil Sheth · Jan 24, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Mathematical project is actually weird statement, I guess. The project depends on certain use case and in that you need to apply mathematical equation. So please specify which type of application you are looking for and accordingly the equation will fit. 

Some applications which I have created was Banking console application in which there were features like withdrawal,  Bank Balance Display, Deposit, Transaction per day, etc. So here some mathematical equations were used. I hope it clears your doubt and please be specific in questions.

saandeep sreerambatla
saandeep sreerambatla · Jan 24, 2020
Rank B3 - LEADER

Can you post your mathematical equation so that we will know what you are talking about so that we should be in a position to answer you? 

Mathematical equation is very generic term. Please give the equation.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up