How to start Android App Development?

hello,
i am in d final year of IT and my definition of project is virtual fitting center....
i don't know where to start from ...plz help me...
i need 2 complete d same in 3 months....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CS/IT/Networking engineering section for better responses.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    This page should get your work started -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Also check this page for tools -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Even the MIT App Inventor could be a great start: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • TaraJava
    TaraJava
    i hope you are good in java programming ,and to learn the basic of android i have one ebook contack me if u want it
  • sookie
    sookie
    What you want to do with this "virtual fitting center" ? What is the idea. Please describe about it in brief. Is it going to be an android app?
  • Himanshi Patel
    Himanshi Patel
    @sookei
    hello ,
    this allow the consumer to gauge if the style and fits are an appropriate match on a virtualy created body (measurement given by consumer)before adding to the virtual cart of the web store.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Himanshi Patel
    @sookei
    hello ,
    this allow the consumer to gauge if the style and fits are an appropriate match on a virtualy created body (measurement given by consumer)before adding to the virtual cart of the web store.
    I believe a better idea would be to capture the person's image and then make the cloths virtually fit the body. Zazzle.com does this with models and change the text / design on the models in real time. The system is simply 'awesome'. I guess an Android app which does that would be simply great.

Regarding 'How to start' - You'll need a good experience on Java and some knowledge of Android App development. You may ask specific questions so that others here can help you 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've applied for DESD in blore, pune, chennai, trivandrum and hydrabad and also applied for DWiMC in Blore and pune.Please let me know if there are any chances of me...
Georgie app offers the visually-impaired all that they need to access a smartphone. This app is in contrast to the older gadgets that were slow and even physically cumbersome. The...
I am Sarvesh. Firstly, I'd like to greet everyone of you present here. Currently, I'm studying in 3rd yr b.tech in Computer Science And Engineering in a college of National...
Abstract: Study of Lizard DNA and their ability to regrow their tail again & as there is some human part that also regrow like hair and nails, study of the...
my seminar is about low frequency transmission.would you explain its advantages over high transmission