How to start a new career as an electrical engineer In merchant navy, airlines and production field

We all know there's no easy way to get a job in electrical field, that too in a developing country like India. Let us discuss on valuable experiences and suggestions to achieve the post of Electrical engineer in various fields(merchant navy, airline, production service, It, etc...) Thanks in advance for your valuable comments

Replies

• Sandra James
    Sandra James
    To start a career as an electrical engineer in the merchant navy, airlines and production field, consider different internships and fieldwork. As you learn on the job, try studying in depth so when the time comes for you to apply for a job at a big firm you can be well prepared to face anything. What little you can learn until then, learn it well.
  • Riddhi Kumar
    Riddhi Kumar
    JEE Advanced is one of the popular Engineering Entrance Exam in India. It is one of the toughest exam too. The JEE Main Exam is held recently where around 10 lakhs of students appeared in the exam and only the top 224000 students are going to appear in the JEE Advanced Exam.
    You can prepare for this exam and take admission in India's top Engineering Colleges

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Beguiling, baffling or both—that’s blockchain. To clarify blockchain for the benefit of companies and other organizations, as well as engineers and managers, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)...
I have completed diploma in civil engineering can I apply for these post ???
Wikipedia - Florida International University pedestrian bridge collapse The Florida Department of Transport has released the engineering design and construction plans for the FIU pedestrian bridge, which can be downloaded...
Hiii guys!!! I am looking for a dedicated and hard-working study partner for my PE exams. I have uploaded my profile and study schedule on studypal. If anyone of you...
Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying | Live ® Stream Watch Free TV Channel Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying Live Sparks Energy 300 Qualifying Live Stream Sparks Energy 300...