How to start a mini-project?

Can anyone tell me ....how to start with mini projects ???
and whre i could get the detailed information of developing them...??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mohit Chaudhary
    Starting a mini-project isn't difficult at all. First figure out what would you like to work on for your mini-project. It'd help if it's related to your engineering discipline and about a topic that you're interested in. Once you've figured out what to do, you can start collecting information about it. CE would be the most useful place if you need any help for your project.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Mohit Chaudhary
    Say something about you and what your project requirement is, so that we can suggest something for you and out of that you can choose one! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

offtopic😒 @Biggie : Can you mention some of the companies which provide ESOPs?
All the active pedallers out there, also the biking enthusiasts, the Auto Expo has something in treat for you guys. The Trek Elite 9.9 SSL by Firefox Bikes. Made in...
The more innovative ideas always sell beter. Moscow has remembered this and has added a new feature to its winter festival to attract the tourists. They've come up with an...
Dubai never gets tired of trying new things. And here is another new project of theirs. They're gonna construct a Glass tunnel pedestrian link to connect Dubai Mall, the world’s...
London will not only show of it's new stadium this year during the London olympics 2012, it'll also get to show off a new cable car that will be opened...