How to solve the "last mile" problem in traffic

I am currently working on an innovation research project on how to solve the so called "last mile" issue in traffic at the Vienna University of Business and Economics. The "last mile" issue is the fact that it's often difficult and inconvenient to get from the public transport station to your home or office without using a private car.

I'd really like to hear your opinion about the topic. What could be a good solution? Do you know a person who is very active in that field and maybe has already developed some technical solutions or interesting concepts?

I'm looking forward to your replies.

Thanks and best wishes from Vienna!
Lukas

Replies

• veereshsg
    veereshsg
    I believe Flying Cars are the remedy for so called last mile. Try these sites.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

2. Moller International
    3. www.aerospool.sk

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the problems with wearable medical devices is the electronics for sensing physiological parameters , process the data and communicate with a host computer. Cotton is easy to wear...
Hi all, I am working as a s/w engineer in a MNC having one year of experience. Now a am thinking of adding some value to my BE degree. Would...
The 10th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 5 CE Coins] Use any seven numbers from 0 to 9 to represent the letters in...
Spot opens to a group of men and women gathered in the office. Everyone has the 4G Blackberry so they can do more faster. The boss tells each person something...
A new & improved version of the ASIMO humanoid robot is now unveiled by Honda. It comes what they call after Honda’s internal research as the world’s first autonomous behavior...