How to simulate an antenna?

I need to simulate an antenna for 2.4ghz in 'multisim'. It has models for RF components but i could not find anything for antenna. Is inductance best way of simulating antennae?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Multisim has limitations that it's not accepting all the components. In that case you can use inductance but i think it will not give you exact information. Although give it a try.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys... Since there is no proper material or guidance for GATE MT, I decided to discuss various concepts here ... Atleast one a day... You can ask doubts.. We...
Spine chilling! Too crazy even for CE.
University of Illinois has developed a technology that enables a circuit to self heal, making it as electrically conductive as its previous self. Read more here. Self Healing Electronic Circuit...
In a 150 MW turbine ,instead of reducing main steam pressure directly to auxiliary steam pressure requirement, it is derived after HP turbine bypass i.e. from CRH(cold reheat).This is two...
I guess subject of this thread is more than enough to make the things clear Now question to you interested??? 😀