CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@kamalece â€ĸ 22 Dec, 2011
I need to simulate an antenna for 2.4ghz in 'multisim'. It has models for RF components but i could not find anything for antenna. Is inductance best way of simulating antennae?
@Harshad Italiya â€ĸ 22 Dec, 2011 Multisim has limitations that it's not accepting all the components. In that case you can use inductance but i think it will not give you exact information. Although give it a try.
1.3k views

Related Posts

@mgautam1991 ¡ Mar 15, 2009

I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...😕 As this is my first paper,...
10.4k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash ¡ Apr 23, 2015

Turing Robotic Industries have announced their new Android smartphone that not just offers secure communication capabilities like the well known Blackphone, it is also being claimed to be one of...
1.3k views

@Ankita Katdare ¡ Feb 4, 2015

Breaking barriers and limits to the reach, a team of researchers from University College London (UCL) have come up with a method that could process fibre optic signals such that...
1.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare ¡ Mar 17, 2011

Alright, you've done fixing all the parts, writing code, getting all motors to work. The tougher part is ahead - naming your robot. Why not collect all the cool and...
3.3k views

@rohithnarayan ¡ Nov 14, 2011

I am placed in accenture india and the joining date is dec 7th. I want to know whether its possible to for a mechanical engineer to get into the engineeringg...
9.2k views