How to shift from BPO To developer career

Hi all,

I am an ECE graduate with 4 years 11 months exp in BPO domain.

It was my first job in and I got promoted as TEAM LEADER since APR 2013.

I am looking to switch into development field and want to know the best ideas to do it.

To be frank as an engineering graduate I know the basics of programming in C and C++.
If I have to go to an institute, to get trained on programming languages what is the current scope in industry??
Eg. If I do get trained in C# or JAVA, will companies hire me??
Or should I go for any networking course ??

I am so confused in deciding this and would need valuable suggestion on this.

Thanks a lot.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Headquartered in Beijing, China, Baidu Inc. is one of the world's leading web service companies that runs China's biggest internet search engine. The engineers at Baidu have taken it to...
Videocon Mobiles has announced the launch of its new Android KitKat OS running smartphone called Videcon Z51 Nova. Featuring a 5 inch display with 480 x 854 pixel (FWVGA) resolution...
Microsoft, which owns Skype, has announced that the Skype Translator feature will be bundled with future version of the Skype desktop app. Users will have to wait till the end...
Harshit's mom and dad both ran their own businesses. As a child, Harshit frequently visited his dad at his shop and helped him with the sales. It won't be wrong...
There is always a method in the apparent madness of crazy engineers: https://www.qmed.com/mpmn/medtechpul...blem-solving-engineer?cid=nl.qmed02.20150609#