How to share net connection on a personal computer?

sir,
we can share our net connection from our phone to laptop through Bluetooth facility(wireless mode)....but why it is not possible in personal computer?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    1) Because Desktop don't have bluetooth (reciever-transmitter).
    There are bluetooth dongles available in market.
    2) If you wanna access internet from desktop using mobile as modem then connect it with USB.
  • subaBE
    subaBE
    if it is possible to fit a Bluetooth in our desktop
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Of course you can share your Internet via bluetooth through your personal computer. All you need is a bluetooth module which can communicate with the phone. If the basic setup is all present, tell us what's the exact problem that's preventing sharing of connection over bluetooth. I'm sure computer experts here will definitely help you out.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Most of the computer retailers have blue tooth hubs as add ons just purchase it install the drivers that come along with it. You are all ready to connect your desktop via BLUETOOTH.

PS: Do make sure you have a minimum of Win7 for effective Bluetooth connectivity. Previous OS offer little poorer Bluetooth performance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we know that any object which is thrown with a speed of 11.2kmps or greater can overcome the earth's gravitational pull and enters the space....is there any method or any...
So,suddenly my PC stopped working.I tried to reboot & it freezed at boot screen. What I did ? - Removed RAM & remounted it. Result : Fail. - Removed Harddisk...
Can a mobile phone be affected by virus?I transferred songs from a virus affected laptop.but the song files are virus free.the laptop had virus in some other files and not...
I came to know that

tag doesn't only adjusts the size of the text within it, but also nominates the text for search engines,i.e text written within header tag...

Infosys has been nominated to work on the Indian government's MCA-21 e-Governance project. The overall worth of the project is about Rs. 357.81 crore. The project is believed to be...