Hi,

I need to setup a mass email service soon please let me know

what resources would be required

my target is around 100000 emails every 30 minutes

Please advise

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope this is not question-answer based advertisement.

You need a cluster of very powerful dedicated servers, lot of bandwidth and permission from your web host.

Once that is done, you can use your own scripts to deliver the mails without any restriction.

If that doesn't answer your question, please ask more specific questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I believe this is an interesting debate topic. This evening, my father mentioned that the radio his father had bought lasted for about 22 odd years. However the modern electronic...
Folks, In this thread, I'll ask questions about CE and you have to answer them. This thread is just a fun thread and meant to make you more familiar with...
Hi All, The efficiency of algorithm is defined in terms "O" notation. I am clear to some extent but i have some doubts too. If for a particular algorithm, i...
It would be handy for a logged-in user to have quick links to: "View my posts" and "View unanswered posts". I often use this feature on the SOS Mathematics Cyberboard...
This one is for the website owners. Don't panic if you get a mail like this one - We are Shanghai Chooke Network Information Technology Co., Ltd, which is the...