How to setup broadband connection in live CD mode?

Alright,

I just got a live CD of Gentoo. I got my system up with the live CD but I'm unable to figure out how to set up broadband connection. Leave the networking options, I'm even unable to locate the configuration/settings page [​IMG]

Assuming the process is similar for all live CD boots, can anyone explain the procedure to setup a broadband connection?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, I suggest you staying away from Gentoo for a while. Their development team has sort of stagnated due to infighting unfortunately.

Try Mint Linux.. its based on Ubuntu, but it looks great! 😀

Home - Linux Mint
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, I realized that. I'll have to search for Ubuntu live CD, or download it. I've the DSL in my Pen drive, but I want to give this 'live CD' thing a try 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I stumbled upon following posts - On Google Chrome, V8 engine, and Webkit vs. Gecko Master’s Thesis Now, writing your own JavaScript engine is no child's play. But a...
hi ! i am a pre-final year electrical engineering student. i am working on a video processing project. a video cam captures all the vehicles in road. i have to...
I'm Swati Verma. I wish to understand the basics of 4G technology. All I know is the 4th Generation of mobile communications. Thanking you in advance.
we have made project on Remote Control using TSOP1738 Receiver(rc5 Receiver) and Microcontroller (Atmel AT89S52).our circuit is ready, circuit is working properly,but we need a proper correct programme code for...
hi all Im Rajeshwari .presently woking on controllers. Well i was searching for som stuff related entrepreneurship when i bumped to this site found it interesting ..so here im😎