How to search for jobs abroad?

Hey guys... Am a mechanical engineer (say after 2 years experience).. How to search jobs abroad ?????

Replies

• Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    That is a very good question...Any answers out there?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are a few ways but these are often more difficult than finding a job locally. The way my ex-colleagues found a job overseas was through a walk-in conducted by a foreign company. I was told that many companies regularly conduct such walk-ins so keeping an eye on advertisements in newspapers could be one of the things that everyone can do.

Secondly, there are placement agencies that may help with placements abroad. This could be a better way to get an opportunity to get interviewed by the companies overseas.

One of my friends was sent on-site by his employer in India and he made a switch to another company there. That way, he found a job abroad. But this may depend on your visa as well.

Most of the students opt for PG engineering in other companies and then get recruited by the firms abroad.
  • Mohamed Amir
    Mohamed Amir
    yes but it's more difficult for us the graduates of Arabian countries as our certificate should be accepted internationally and this can happen by difficult equilibrium of studies moreover visas to work in European countries .....😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One company is saying to another to not reveal my sale data. Is apple sharing its sale data to samsung😲 This news is on top of Google Technology news. source:...
I would like to know the amazing applications using speed control of motor
We are conducting symposium in our college for Information Technology dept .I need some creative ideas, like technical events other than coding.. because we included coding event . can any...
I am B.Tech(IT) student from chennai,India. I am very crazy about knowing new informations and interested one in programming😀
Vijay KUMAR, India - won the Silver medal in Men's individual 25mt Rapid fire Pistol. Gold went to cuba and Bronze won by China. Folks, Congratulate Vijay KUMAR for awesome...