how to run turbo cpp in win 7 ?

hi friends , i have been trying to install turbo c++ , but its not working ,,, but if i use dosbox its working but its a bit hectic to make it done .. so does any one have any idea to make it work ?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Use developer cpp 😀
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    You can not run Turboo Cpp in full mode directly in windows 7, as Turboo Cpp is a 16 bit application. You need to use DOSBOX, or you can go for Developer Cpp ( As suggest by Reya ).

Or just go for Virtual OS and install Virtual Windows XP, and use Turboo Cpp there.
  • abk07
    abk07
    You trying to install on a Win 7 64-bit I guess.. Right??
    You can't install TC++ on Win 7 64-bit..
    You can install it on Win 732-bit system..
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    you need dosbox..
    #-Link-Snipped-#.
    If it's doen't work , I will give you whole packege in evening.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Dude, use dosbox! 😀
  • Akhil Pahune
    Akhil Pahune
    balakuamr
    hi friends , i have been trying to install turbo c++ , but its not working ,,, but if i use dosbox its working but its a bit hectic to make it done .. so does any one have any idea to make it work ?
    i think you have to use visual c++ it is very efficient to you on windows 7..............
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Download this file. there is read me file . put
    C:\TurboC++
    folder in root directory of C drive. run
    C:\TurboC++\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe
    enjoy C++.
    ianoop
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Download this file. there is read me file . put
    C:\TurboC++
    folder in root directory of C drive. run
    C:\TurboC++\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe
    enjoy C++.
    Dude, you are confusing... Putting the TC++ folder inside DosBox or putting DosBox inside TC++???
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    To use dosbox, you need to configure path of TC in dosbox and library path in TC , so I just make a folder
    C:\TurboC++ in which you find two folders and one file you will find like,

C:\TurboC++\DOSBox-0.74 and C:\TurboC++\TC and a C:\TurboC++\readme.txt .

I already configured both paths and make a bundle so you need not confure any path. just extract rar file ,the link I given, to C: drive and execute C:\TurboC++\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe .
    ianoop
    To use dosbox, you need to configure path of TC in dosbox and library path in TC , so I just make a folder
    C:\TurboC++ in which you find two folders and one file you will find like,

C:\TurboC++\DOSBox-0.74 and C:\TurboC++\TC and a C:\TurboC++\readme.txt .

I already configured both paths and make a bundle so you need not confure any path. just extract rar file ,the link I given, to C: drive and execute C:\TurboC++\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe .
    Good Explanation... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's Any one have idea what technology facebook utilize to create the drop down box what we see on clicking our notifications. Is it possible to create such like...
India's favorite satire site - FakinNews.com seems to be suspended. At present, I'm receiving the following error message on the site: This Account Has Been Suspended. There could be two...
I'm a Fresh mechanical engineering graduate. So Please, assist me with any specify university/college to do my Masters in oil and gas engineering ? and also would like to know...
Hi friend i want to find out the topper in the college.i give one table in excel so using sql based on the hall ticket numberhow to find out the...
The CAD software Solidworks had an interactive design programme called letsgodesign to develop a baby buggy for dads. This was an interactive design programme, where any one could contribute. The...