How to run sql server and sql query analyzer on Windows 7?

how to use windows xp softwares on windows 7 ? is it possible or not? plz reply.

Replies

• aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    most of them are
    if it was running successfully on xp(sp 3) then it will run or else u get a option to
    troubleshoot it
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    #-Link-Snipped-# right click on the software, go to Properties ->Compatibility. check compatibility mode option and select windows XP,
    Then Apply settings and try to run, if it runs then good, otherwise there is no direct way.
    Good Luck!!😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all, We know that Windows 8 comes with secure UEFI secure boot which doesn't lets Linux OS in Windows certified laptops. So, ex-Rad Hat developer Matthew Garrett made...
Airtel has promised to launch their 4G services in Chandigadh by the end of March. The company has finalised the contract with ZTE which will be responsible for building of...
Facebook has partnered with Airtel & Reliance Communications to offer free or discounted access to the Facebook messenger. Under this partnership, the telecom network providers will have a special data...
Its difficult to find fonts for free commercial use.So here's a link to one of them https://www.google.com/webfonts From their FAQ: Can I use the Web Fonts API on any page?...
Hi everyone, I am an architecture student and I am researching civil engineering. I have been having trouble finding an engineer to interview for my paper. so i was hoping...