How to run a wireless intrusion detection software?

how to run wireless intrusion n detection software

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Some more information like the name of the software you're planning to run, the Operating System etc. will do. It would also help if you could elaborate a bit on the problems / errors you're facing so that we can provide better help 😀
  • rash111
    rash111
    thanx 4 reply. ok. im running ur above software using client server where win 2003 is using as a server and win xp as a client. now when i run ur Design.java program from com/gts/src package is not taking.
    plz help.
  • rash111
    rash111
    the particluar prjt is 'wireless Intrusion detection system and a newattackmodel" usuing java

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Shweta Punjabi Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Nagpur Occupation: Student (3rd yr) Hobbies & Interests: I just luv watchin movies, listenin music, playin badminton, net surfin and most importantly...
Six Really Hard Steps to become a good Programmer​ Step One: Suck It Up. Get in it for the long haul, or take up bird watching. Step Two: Write Lots...
In the changing scenarios of economic and financial functionalities of the organizations, the corporate are willing to enhance their views and woes in a rapid manner. This competition leads to...
I am Raahul Suresh doing B.tech(CSE) and i am in my fivth semester right now.I am basically interested in automobiles and I am planning to do my P.G in German...
“I’m passionate about breaking ground in science and engineering because technology has driven many of the advances humankind has made,”