How to Rename Multiple Files in Once

Many of us have multiple files in hard drive. Most of them fed up to rename their multiple files. So here is the trick to rename multiple files in once.
In this trick the name will be same but all the files have continuous numbers with the file name.
STEPS :

* Select all the files you wish to rename. ( Use CTRL+A to select all the files or Hold CTRL key and select your files).

* After selecting the files press F2. (F2 is shortcut for rename).

* After that enter your file name and hit enter. Then you will see your selected all files will be renamed with continuous names.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Titan, currently the world's most powerful supercomputer has now been equipped with world's fastest storage system. The engineers at the Oakridge National Laboratory (ORNL) have equipped Titan with 18,668 NVIDIA...
Hay CEans recently it happened to go to mysore. There is RELIANCE mart inside the bus stand itself. It happened to visit by 9.15pm, in the entrance while handing over...
NASA has invested its efforts into building an infrared sensor that could track and detect future occurrences of asteroid and comets in deep space. The probable device whose core instrument...
One of my relative having offer from Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology, Bangalore. If anyone know how is this college provide some review about this college.
I have done my BE EEE. and now i got job as graduate engineer trainee. and work will be related to coal handling section of thermal power plant(coal conveyor). and...