How to remove ants in Keyboard?

I recently had a problem of ants in my keyboard. I kept it in a safe and dry place at night.. and when I opened it the next morning.. there were ants coming out of my keys.
Believe it or not, I don't eat or drink near my macbook. It has happened twice now. The first incident might have been a fluke, but to have this happen twice.

My problem is very close to the one mentioned here: #-Link-Snipped-#
Someone has mentioned there that there be a problem that the energy frequency emitted by a Mac attracts these specific ants.

Has anyone suffered from this? What is the solution?
I used a hair dryer to blow, but couldn't get rid of all the ants. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ohh! This happens for me too and I don't know the reason ๐Ÿ˜” I thought this is only for me because sometimes I eat sitting in front of my PC. Now I came to know that, this is not only the reason for ants. And I won't use my PC until that dirty ants go away. Why ants go inside the keyboard and not into the cpu?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Camphor sprinkled around will get rid of them.
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    Keep clean. Dirty habits invite ants. Cleanliness at working place is important. While working, never think of anything else. (Not even eating)

This should help. One more tip is that ants do not come near cloves. Perhaps that is the reason that some farmers keep cloves to store jaggery.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The US military is developing software that would allow military personnel to use fake profiles in online chat rooms. The idea is to use social media to spread positive messages...
๐Ÿ˜ Hi Guys, If you remember, we had a CE gear store where the merchandise was available on sale. However it was pulled out after some time. Well, we are...
hello everyone, I am doing my masters in computer science. I want to do some research work in neural network. but after wasting my hundreds of hrs. on internet still...
Share all the Engineer Songs and Poems in this thread. If it is self-composed, awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ If it's not, don't forger to mention the source.
Hi CEans.. My hobby is sketching and painting.. i would like to share some of my sketches in this post.Hope u like it ๐Ÿ˜€ These are some of my works.....