How to reduce smoke?

Hi friends,
Can any CEan tell me how smoke has produced while burning a fuel kerosene. You are must know about STOVE which used kerosene as a fuel for cooking pupose , as compare to the gas it produc too much smoke & STOVE also takes time to start actual smokeless-burning. If we can developed smokeless burning with kerosene there will be too much saving of fuel & it can be good project.

Yours

Satish

Replies

• annabhai123
    annabhai123
    there are many methods to reduce d smokes
    find it out on google
    it is on wikipedia

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEasn, The idea has just struck my mind. To address one of the most common problems faced by most of the engineers is to choose perfect configuration for their computer...
With one person every five hours[3] killed by mesothelioma in the UK, 3M is supporting the essential HSE campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of asbestos in the workplace....
Hi, Currently i'm doing Diploma on E&E Engineering. Now i need to get some idea from u guys as i'm start off with my mini project. Conclusion, i'm stuck with...
hey tell me any one have c# programming by balagurusawmy... e-book..... its urgent....
plz. tell me solution. The C++ is not displaying in full screen mode in windows vista operation system.