How to recover my offer letter? My Email ID is hacked!

hi guys

i tried to access my yahoo id thru hp tab unfortunately the id got locked also my alternate email id is deleted can anybody help me pls my offer letter is inside that mail pls help me out

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chithrachennai
    hi guys

i tried to access my yahoo id thru hp tab unfortunately the id got locked also my alternate email id is deleted can anybody help me pls my offer letter is inside that mail pls help me out
    Your best bet is to create a new, professional email ID (I'd recommend Gmail or Outlook.com) and then inform the HRs of your recruiting company about the problem.

Clearly explain them what the problem was, your old email ID, your new email ID and I'm sure they'll send you the offer letter again.

Alternatively,

You should try resetting the password or inform the service provider about the hack. I think Gmail offers a lot of help in recovering hacked accounts.

I hope this helps.
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    does that come under the category of hacking ? can u suggest me some other ways to open my account ?

Big B pls suggest me to retreive my account pls ? apart from asking mail from the employer is there any other idea to ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chithrachennai
    does that come under the category of hacking ? can u suggest me some other ways to open my account ?
    Your account has been hacked. This means the hacker has gained access to your account and changed your password. You might just try resetting your account and if it's Gmail; you can notify them of your hacked account and from what I've heard from people on the Internet, they do offer help recovering hacked accounts.

There are no other ways to open your account. I'd however recommend that you should not check your email from cyber cafe or shared computer. If you're choosing for Gmail - you SHOULD choose for '2-Step Authentication' which providers much better security than traditional login. You should do that at least with your primary email account. I believe Outlook too offers something similar, but I'm not sure.
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    hi big b 😀 i recovered my yahoo id thru customer care chat i wish to tell all my crazy friends which ll help them out to recover yahoo id 😁this service is awesome!!!!!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to hear that! Now change your password to something very complicated to guess. Like

Ch!ThR@-C#ennaI and you should not worry about getting your account hacked. I'd recommend switching your account to Gmail or Outlook.com and opt for 2-Step verification.

All the best! 👍
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    sure big B phewwwwwww i can sit back and relax now 😘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, please suggest me some ppt topics anyone related mechanical....but should be unique....
CAN ANYONE WHO ARE FROM IT INDUSTRY PLEASE SAY ME ABOUT THE CERTIFICATIONS OFFERED BY CISCO LIKE CCNA? PLEASE DONT GIVE URL'S. IAM TIRED OF READING THOSE THINGS. PLEASE INFORM...
how to add image on button using awt in java without swing?
what is meant by vortex and vorticity?what is the difference between them?
With additional taxes (one more projected for disability aid - akin to the education surcharge- round the corner) we can look with green eyes at these Tax Free Eight before...