How to publish a project?

I want to present my project my finalyear project in some conference or in some technical zone for the approval. could some one please help me....

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Post it under the Project Showcase for starters

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • avii
    avii
    kirankumar.x
    I want to present my project my finalyear project in some conference or in some technical zone for the approval. could some one please help me....
    I can help you, if you can tell me what your project is about, how much code you have written and how much research work was done.
  • kirankumar.x
    kirankumar.x
    Nayan Goenka
    Post it under the Project Showcase for starters

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thankyou ....
  • kirankumar.x
    kirankumar.x
    avii
    I can help you, if you can tell me what your project is about, how much code you have written and how much research work was done.
    My project is about bringing the Biometric schedules in the ATM transaction. It's about activating the ATM transaction by using the Finger print and the Iris image . In this case . there is no need of Atm card. The human acts as the Entry level for identifying the Account by the machine in the bank database.
    So that the usage of Atm card could be made as an optional one and the transaction could also be made more secure. This is because the ATM pin number that we are entering is encrypted by using the combination of the key set that is obtained from the Finger print and Iris image.

This is the basic concept of my project....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ISRO has unveiled a space capsule for astronauts for the very first time. After the Mars mission, the ISRO has focussed its attention to putting a human into space. This...
Statue are made using chocolates, how does these chocolate statue are not melting even during a summer?
The Institute Must Contain following facilities -Job Placement Guarantee -All Testing Tools Must be covered.
Less than 25hz interference comes from variation of RF current, Where from this comes?
Load cell also uses beam and yoke assembly. Is that cantilever beam assembly is a load cell? Because it also measures the load and weight.