CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberFeb 15, 2014

Post it under the Project Showcase for starters

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberFeb 15, 2014

kirankumar.x
    I want to present my project my finalyear project in some conference or in some technical zone for the approval. could some one please help me....
    I can help you, if you can tell me what your project is about, how much code you have written and how much research work was done.
    Cancel
  • kirankumar.x

MemberFeb 21, 2014

Nayan Goenka
    Post it under the Project Showcase for starters

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thankyou ....
    Cancel
  • kirankumar.x

MemberFeb 21, 2014

avii
    I can help you, if you can tell me what your project is about, how much code you have written and how much research work was done.
    My project is about bringing the Biometric schedules in the ATM transaction. It's about activating the ATM transaction by using the Finger print and the Iris image . In this case . there is no need of Atm card. The human acts as the Entry level for identifying the Account by the machine in the bank database.
    So that the usage of Atm card could be made as an optional one and the transaction could also be made more secure. This is because the ATM pin number that we are entering is encrypted by using the combination of the key set that is obtained from the Finger print and Iris image.

This is the basic concept of my project....
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register