How to publish a paper on topic in Computer Science?

hi all,

i am a student in m.tech computer science. i need to publish a paper in computers science topic. please help us to tell me how to start. how to search a topic. i will be very pleased for your assistance.

thanks

Replies

• CoMm0nMaN
    CoMm0nMaN
    #-Link-Snipped-# good idea about publishing paper... But you do really think computer - it users will refer to paper than any other media in technological world of today...... I am not like a hater or something but you should kindly think about it...
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    Hey Friend.. I appreciate your idea.. Well, firstly u have to choose your topic, you will have to decide it depending on your interest, then you need to prepare a thesis on it, including the existing system's disadvantages and the proposed system's way to overcome them.. this is what all I can suggest you upto my knowledge.. and wish you good luck..๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If we convert AC to DC AC input Power=150kVA AC voltage=415V Desired DC Voltage= 220V then what will be the dc output Current???????
Here'a movie releasing on August 3rd based on 4 young boys and their entrepreneurial venture. The movie's called 'Shuttlecock Boys'. The movie's already received a lot of appreciation at various...
Hi friends,I needed some advice on Gate Prep. I passed out in 2011(CSE) . I got placement in good s/w companies,but i don't know what happened to me.....i joined a...
open cmd and write their - tracert website name. it will give website ip address and 30 hopes... then open dnsstuff.com in ur net explorer and write their ip address...
open cmd and write there{ shutdown -i} it will open a menu in which u have to add ur desire ip address which u want to shutdown and select operating...