How to publish a novel?

hi guys ,

i have an idea of publishing a novel , i am interested in writing some stories related to people and related to sci-fi.
so please give me the way and ideas for cost efficient way to publish the novel.
Awaiting reply.

thanks in Advance.๐Ÿ˜Ž

cheers
Sandy

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    hi guys ,

i have an idea of publishing a novel , i am interested in writing some stories related to people and related to sci-fi.
    so please give me the way and ideas for cost efficient way to publish the novel.
    Awaiting reply.

thanks in Advance.๐Ÿ˜Ž

cheers
    Sandy
    Sandy, our CEan - KGV can help you with publishing a novel. His startup deals with helping neo-writers publish their books at a very low cost! ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'll inform KGV through PM to comment.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    thanks Biggie. thanks a lot.
  • Differential
    Differential
    English-Scared
    hi guys ,

Awaiting reply.

thanks in Advance.๐Ÿ˜Ž

cheers
    Sandy
    The other way is you write a novel and approach to publisher. He sees it, approves it and publishes it. You get some percentage for per copy of a book sold. On any book, you can see name and adress of a publisher.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sure , will approach in either ways and will see the best way to go on.
    thankyou.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My mom is in the process of publishing a book. I can give you overall idea if you want.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    My mom is in the process of publishing a book. I can give you overall idea if you want.
    Probably I might need it too ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure thing. KGV replied back to me saying he'll talk to his partners as they are currently working on foraying into some other venture. Let's see.

I'll update this thread soon.
  • gohm
    gohm
    budding writers can publish easily with a low investment using lulu.com. It's like a CafePress for authors. Cpies are only printed to fullfill orders from the website.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    Sure thing. KGV replied back to me saying he'll talk to his partners as they are currently working on foraying into some other venture. Let's see.

I'll update this thread soon.

Updation required biggie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What information do you need?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    what did KGV say about it?

@Mayur: How about you? you needed the idea on this ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sud007
    sud007
    hi I too need some light here, want to get a novel in print and selling. All I need to know about is an approach to a good publishing house and people say some 'Agents' or something. Though I am in the process of searching, but a little light will help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, ceans in hyderabad its time to show your face to the fellow ceans , guys lets organize a meet . share your thoughts.
hi can you plz help me to find some companies for my summer training in delhi .
2by can anyone give me idea about embedded systems,applications,industrial importance
i heard song neele neele amber per on youtube by a guitarist n on tht there was written tht he z frm crazy engineers.com..... if anyone of you can help...
How to calculate the power consumed by a capacitor which is connected to a line to improve powerfactor?