How To Promote Facebook Page & Get Lots of Fans?

Every new website/company/NGO out there is increasing their social media presence. One extensively used platform is Facebook.
Facebook Pages are the easiest way to update thousands of Fans with latest happenings.

Lets discuss some ideas for promoting a Facebook Page, The Do's and Dont's of it and how to make them look better and drive more traffic.

Please pour in your ideas.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    By Performing some interesting activities, and updating your fan page on regular basis,

Also one important point, i hardly found any discussion on ce fan page , by performing some discussion on latest technology news , you can increase your page visitors,
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Apart from asking questions on Facebook Pages and the Facebook Ads for Fan pages, what can be the other options?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mr. John McCarthy, best known for his extensive work in the artificial intelligence field passed away this sunday. This comes as another shock after the 'technology arena' is losing its...
Rape and Delhi go hand in hand.So you Raped the Metallica Concert Congratulations for Keeping up with your Tradition.ACCORDING TO 'TOI' report there were registered 414 rape cases in delhi...
Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment. I started a review on the existing possibilities...
Hi guys, I've question regarding the Vibration Section of DO-160. The document states that, in addition to the demonstration that the natural frequency of the component has not changed at...
We find many people around us who are jumping in to business because they got thrown out of jobs due to recession. Then there are also many who are tired...