How to programme hardware to move?

Hello all,

I have a project in Enhancing images and Remote sensing. My task is to make a software controling a specified unit (Car, Boat, ...). I tried to use Visual Basic 2008, some colleagues adviced me to use java because this task near to network applications !! but as an electronics engineer not interest in java, i don't know any thing about it ?

My requests:

1- What is the good programme for that ?
2- How i can deal with the code ? i am not computer engineer so i am not interest in the codes !!
3- If there are some examples or demo can view to me i will be thanksfull.

Thank you very much..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With immense pleasure we, on behalf of Department of Computer Engineering, IT-BHU, invite you to participate in Codefest, a completely Online technical festival, which is being organized by our department...
I want to do summer internship this year.but cannot find a good company.i am a computer science 3rd year student doing b.tech from u.p.t.u.,noida.can any one help??
i am a 3rd year b.tech student.i want to know how to get a new miniproject?
how do i interface java with matlab?? I need to call Matlab functions in Java.I have no idea how to do it.Can anyone help me out for the same? 😕
Hi. I am in need of a research topic. I'm a BS in Electronics and Communications undergraduate. I just need an idea or topic to work on. :smile: Kindly reply...