how to produce high amplitude sound wave?

hello CE,
i want to produce high amplitude sound wave any body can tell me how i can produce it?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can use Thermoacoustic hot air engine to generate high amplitude sound waves...
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    please provide me more information about it if any one know??
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    what is that???
    The link explains the whole thing... 😀
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    Why not anyone thinking about carrier signals.
    Isn't a good idea to use carrier signals ?
  • P Santhosh Kumar
    P Santhosh Kumar
    hw can we produce high amplitude sound wave using carrier signal?..
  • everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    High amplitude sound wave is relative, big compared to what? What will you be doing with this sound wave?
    Yeah, specify the usage, so that we can get the application... 😀
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    You could maybe use a "jackhammer"
    #-Link-Snipped-# 😉

You will need six 1000 Watt amplifiers to drive it.
    If this is for a medical use, then this won't be applicable...
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I am using that sound wave in Thermoacoustic hot air engine. The convectional engine content the standing wave but i am thinking to use this high sound wave in it. as sound is made from condensations & rarefraction. When condensations are produce there is compression of gas and its temp is increase. Now if we remove heat at this situation, its temp. decreases, further wen it collapse at end of tube it's temp. decreases below room temp. at cold plate.
    Is it work?? comment on it..
    Wow... Awesome... Theoretically possible... But no idea about the practicality and feasibility!!! 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today's Dilbert strip: I never thought that, this was the scenario in the corporate world. It's hilarious. View attachment 344
In the past few thousand years, the way we pay has changed just three times—from coins, to paper money, to plastic cards. Now Google is on the brink of the...
All the great space endeavors in history mark as the world's greatest Engineering marvels. But many think the $100 billion space station —a project involving 100,000 people in 15 nations...
We covered the remedies for the MacDefender Scam on VoiCE. An e-mail belonging to ChronoPay financial controller Alexandra Volkova has been traced to MacDefender and Mac Security Scareware incidents, according...
Hi.., I'm a 3rd year ECe student and i'm doing a project based on microcontroller.Is the keil software available for free download?I wanted to know if there are any softwares...