How to proceed ECG circuit design.

hi friends,
am doing one Phd project where i need to interface the ECG circuit, as this known our google provides max information but it wont be in considerable manner. so need help to finish this concept,please suggest consideration and caution to proceed further..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The traditional 3D displays have a problem - those without the the glasses often end up with eye-hurting ghosted images. But the latest research done by the team at the...
Hi, My rank is 118. I applied for 4 different centers. My 1st preference is banglore. Will I get banglore for my rank??plz let me know the possibility quotient in...
Opus, an open-source lossy audio compression (low bit-rate) codec which delivers very good quality of sound which will be soon used for real-time internet applications world-wide has launched it's version...
With much enthusiasm switched from windowsxp to windows8.😎 I use d-link dongle which proved incompatible with windows8 asking for it's driver software again switched back to windows7.😲
Teenagers, while may constitute a great part of Valve's target audience, do not yet have as strong an influence on Valve's workplace. The game developing company famous for Half-Life, Portal...