How to prioritise and when to delegate?

Shane Parrish has this to say: As I was walking home one night, I came up with an idea that I used from the next day on, with pretty good success. I call it the Decision Matrix. It’s a decision making version of the #-Link-Snipped-#, which helps you distinguish between what’s important and what’s urgent. It’s so simple you can draw it on a napkin, and once you get it, you get it.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to prepare new project work in my college.i want to create something new in automobile industry.so i want to know that what is main problem in automobile industry.
Engineer UK says this: The driver of the car stuck in front of us is getting angry. If only we’d acknowledged his subtle blend of hand-gestures and nods, done the...
I thought of collecting all the funny and cool engineers day whatsapp messages and images that we can forward. Is there any message that you could add? @Ankita - let's...
The 'only way' to help fight corruption is to enable use of technology in almost everything that we do. The other day, I was having a conversation with my father...
I'm an ECE final year  student I wanted to be an embedded software  engineer but i found it is complicated so i dropped it.i have passion towards coding but don't...