How To Prepare for the GATE Without knowing exact syllabus?

If I Want to Appear for GATE 3-4 Years Later..How Should I Prepare for it without knowing that year syllabus? And Also There may be a change both at minor level or major level..Is there something which is common between GATE Exams Every Year so a student of year 2 or 3 may prepare for their Exams..?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The course of GATE entrance exam will be covered during Engineering academics only.Just focus on your upcoming course i.e your bachelor studies, and GATE will be easily cracked.
    Well, these ain't my words. My professor told me in my 6th semester of Diploma.
  • mail154
    mail154
    Yes I Know But the syllabus slightly differs from state to state and also within a state it differs on a minor scale..So Only I Asked for it 😀
  • lal
    lal
    Ohm's law doesn't change over the years. It has been the same last year, this year and will be the same for quite a lot more years. Same is the case with most other things you study 😁

Three to four years is enough to collect a lot of resources related to your branch of study and digest them all. Start from the basics. If you are that concerned about having a syllabus, uh, use your university syllabus. Good luck.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MOL(milk of lime) is used in sugar industies for maintaining pH.I am confused whether it is used as booster or neutralizer!
Not quite like turning water into wine, but GlassBridge impresses with its ability to turn Android apps to Glass apps. Glass runs Android, which is convenient, only it does not...
Education sector, government jobs in India is generally based on reservation quota. These reservation system helps to bring up students. On the other hand, talented student miss there chance. Bring...
KFC is the second largest chain of fast food restaurant which specializes in fried chicken. Also it has made a great marketing in India. I doubt, why Indian Idli, which...
UK's government wants to speed up the travel and don't want you to wait hours in flight while traveling from UK to Australia. They want to shorten the travel time...