How to prepare for IIT JEE 2012?
Those of you, who are taking the IIT JEE in 2012, please share important tips, suggestions and advice on how to prepare for IIT JEE 2012.
Ashish BardhanStart practicing papers in Winter Holidays, if you've revised all the PCM concepts.
TheRajAryanThe winter holidays are over now! I guess one really needs a crash course to do anything now.
Shalini SharmaCracking the JEE Advanced 2018 needs one to have a very well-structured study strategy.
It demands the students to be academically strong as well as have other skills like analytical skills, time management, exam taking strategy, and situational intelligence. Here are some tips to help for JEE aspirants.
- Students need to know about syllabus and exam pattern very well.
- Do not skip any topic. Remember that all topics that are mentioned in the IIT JEE syllabus are important.
- Leave all the tensions. Sprucing up self-belief will help you to bolster your position in this critical period. Remind yourself of the things you do well.
- Solve the last years JEE Advanced 2017 Question Paper and mock tests. It increases your speed of solve questions and you get an idea which type questions will be come in exam.
- Go to sleep for at least 7 hours but do not exceed 8 hours of sleep each day.
- Stay relaxed, yet focused. Temperament plays a vital role for success in JEE Advanced. Nervousness can decrease performance to such an extent that a student who expects and has the potential to get a top rank in JEE Advanced, fails to even qualify.
Ankita SharmaThe competition level for IIT 2018 examination has become so high as compare to IIT 2012. As at that time the appearing student are less but now a days smart study is best choice for IIT JEE Preparation.
You are reading an archived discussion.
First let us clearly understand what is involved in doing a PhD. PhD is, as everyone knows, about doing research. And research is about formulating problems or questions whose answers...
Hi Can anyone help me in understanding what possible senors I could use to measure the transnational velocity and angular velocity of a table tennis ball? So far I have;...
Sangam 11, a 2 day seminar conducting by All India Oracle Users Group (AIOUG) on December 9th and 10th, 2011. The key presenter for the session will be Arup Nanda....
Hey all, Here is a C++ program which is as follows " #include
It looks like the technology bloggers are creating a buzz about the WiFi Direct Technology and its potential to replace the Bluetooth Technology. With WiFi direct, file sharing and streaming...