How to prepare for IES exam?

Can someone here inform me how to prepare for IES exam? Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just like the way one prepares for most of the exams. Generic questions are hard to answer because we don't know where to start. Why not provide some more information like your background, what are the exact problems you are facing with preparation for IES [ schedule of studies, which books to refer, whether you should join institute or not etc.]? How to prepare for IES is a very generic questions and it gives us no clue on where to start our answer.
  • ABHINAND
    ABHINAND
    i just want to know the scedule of studies,books etc. currently i am doing my ME in power electronics and drives,i would like to prepare for IES also.at this time i can't go for any institutions for coaching.please give me proper guidence.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just thought of pushing out a quick reminder - Please provide all the relevant information, data, assumptions when you are creating a new thread on CE Forum. It helps us...
I have prepared some questions. I am posting it here. The answer can be discussed in this thread itself. Answer key: 1c, 2b, 3c, 4d, 5a, 6b, 7a, 8a, 9b,...
A nice and a Avid look couples it user friendly platform and provision to link many accounts to a new level The features involved are so simple and let us...
hi everyone if you find any openings in IT sector please inform in this this thread. we are looking for jobs in hyderabad,bangalore,chennai and in pune. thank you
hello.. please tell me what convolution is ?? and while getting the convolution of two signals , one of them is delayed,right??? so why do we do that??(i.e delaying one...